Trinity College Scholarship
Get ready to embark on an exceptional academic adventure through Trinity College Dublin’s prestigious Trinity College Scholarship 2023. This remarkable opportunity is exclusively crafted for international students currently enrolled at the esteemed University of Reading in Ireland, with a specific focus on igniting their passion for research and advanced studies. Immerse yourself in a world of unparalleled educational opportunities, where captivating classroom experiences and a distinguished academic standing await your arrival.
The Trinity College Scholarship aims to grow a global network and invest in the next generation. Keeping this in mind, Trinity College of Dublin in partnership with the Irland Government has offered a variety of scholarship programs to international students. Trinity College Dublin Registration for this Scholarship will start soon. If you want to take advantage of this scholarship, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of Trinity College Dublin.
Highlights of Scholarship 2023:
|Name of the scheme||Trinity College Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Trinity College Dublin|
|Launched for||Irish and International Students|
Student-Asked Questions (SAQs)
Who are eligible for Scholarship 2023?
- For Undergraduate Courses
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have secured at least 90% marks in the 12th board examination. And the student who has obtained 85% marks in Mathematics subject is eligible for the scholarship.
- For Postgraduate Courses
To apply under this scholarship, the applicant must have secured at least 70% marks in graduation from a reputed University.
What are the benefits and advantages of this Scholarship?
An offer letter is given to the students for the scholarship on the basis of which financial assistance will be given for the scholarships:-
- UG and PG Global Excellence Scholarship
Students covered under the scholarship will be given financial assistance of EUR 5,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
- Bachelor in Business Studies Scholarship
- Students covered under the scholarship will be given financial assistance of EUR 5,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
- Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship will also provide concessional fees, food, and free on-campus accommodation for a period of 5 years in awarded on the basis of examination in the second year.
- Copy of Passport
- Previous Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose(SOP)
- Letter of recommendation
- A brief statement about how I will continue to the Trinity community.
- These are the documents required for Trinity College Scholarship 2023 Dublin.
The application fee is EUR 55.
The process to Apply for the Scholarship 2023
- First of all, we have to go to the official website of the Trinity College Dublin Scholarship.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Where you have to scroll down and choose on then your interest course.
- After choosing the course, then select the specific subject and you need to click on the Non-EU application link button.
- After clicking on the link, a new page with detailed information open in front of you. Where details are:-
- Contacts details etc.
- Fill in all the details asked above carefully.
- After filling in all the details pay the application fee.
- After that click on submit button and submit your application form.
- In this way easily apply the under this scholarship.
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin college green Dublin 2, D02 PN40, Ireland
- Telephone:- +35318961000
- Collage Emergency Telephone Number:- + 35318961999