In a commendable move to uplift and empower young female students all over the country, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has taken a remarkable step by introducing the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023. This transformative initiative is specifically designed to extend vital financial support to girls, enabling them to pursue their academic dreams with confidence and determination. By easing the burden of school and tuition fees through this scholarship, the AICTE aims to break down the financial barriers that hinder the educational aspirations of numerous talented young women.
Highlights of Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||AICTE Pragati Scholarship For Girls 2023|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE)|
Eligibility Criteria for Pragati Scholarship Girls 2023
- This AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 has been organized only for child girls.
- Only those candidates can apply for this scheme who have taken admission in the first year of degree/diploma in any AICTE-approved institution of the concerned year through the centralized admission process of the State/Central Government.
- Only two girl students from the same family will receive the benefit of the scholarship.
- Only those applicants can apply under the scholarship whose annual family income is less than 8 lakhs.
- The scholarship selection committee will base the selection of girl students on their qualifying examination results.
Benefits of Scholarship 2023
- For the scholarship, girls students will be given a basic amount of 30,000 towards tuition fees from AICTE.
- The authorities will give students a principal amount of ₹2000 per month for 10 months each year.
- In case of tuition fee waiver/reimbursement the students are eligible to receive a number of Rs. 30,000 What to buy:-
- The applicants must pay the application form/examination fee for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is reserved for backward castes/classes on the basis of the below-given points:-
- 15% for SC Caste
- 7.5% for ST Caste
- 27% for OBC
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook with Account no. and IFSC code
- Caste Certificate if belonging to SC, ST and OBC
- Tuition fee receipt
- Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Certificated issued by the Director/Principle/Head of the Institution
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
- Mark sheet of the 10th/12th standard
- AICTE Scholarship for Girls 2023 requires the above documents.
The authorities will update the last date to submit the application form soon.
Application Process for a Scholarship
- First of all, we have to go to the official website of the AICTE
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Where you have to click on the Register option button.
- Your email ID will receive your username and password after this.
- Now filling the username and password and click on the button login.
- After logging in, you need the update your profile with details.
- Now a tab will open in front of you, click on the button of ‘personal details on this tab.
- After clicking, on the tab of Family and Income Details, enter the details of the fee to be paid under Institute Details.
- After this, click on the button education details’ and enter all the details.
- And at the same time click on ‘bank details’ and enter all the details of the bank.
- Upload all the important documents.
- In this way, you can submit the form successfully.
If you have any queries related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.