New India Fellowship Program
Calling all scholars and writers with a passion for unraveling the captivating history of independent India! Prepare to be enthralled by the exciting news we have in store for you. The highly esteemed New India Foundation NGO has proudly introduced the New India Foundation Fellowship 2023, an extraordinary opportunity for researchers to delve deep into their areas of interest and make profound contributions to the ever-evolving tapestry of knowledge surrounding post-independent India. This prestigious fellowship, known for its excellence, offers a remarkable cumulative grant of INR 18 lacs to the chosen candidate. With this generous support, researchers are empowered to engage in rigorous and impactful research, exploring a wide array of fascinating topics intertwined with the rich narrative of independent India.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of detail regarding this New India Foundation Fellowship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, benefits, selection criteria, required documents, and the application process. So that, you can apply for this scholarship and grab this opportunity.
Student-asked questions (SAQ)
Eligiblity for this scholarship?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must be a scholar and writer working on different aspects of the history of independent India.
Note– fast fellows under the NIF book Fellowship are also eligible to apply.
What are the benefits of Fellowship 2023?
- The selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of INR 100000 for a period of 12 months.
- A stipend of INR 600000 will be payable upon the submission of the final manuscript by the fellow to the publisher.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume of the applicant.
- A book Proposal (maximum 5000 words).
- Original writing sample by the applicant (maximum words).
The application deadline for the New India Foundation Fellowship 2023 will be soon updated.
How can you apply?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- After that click on the register button.
- Fill in the required details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Uploaded relevant documents.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for further use.
- This is how you can apply for the New India Foundation Fellowship 2023 program.
The Managing Trustee
The New India Foundation,
C/o Neev School Sy no. 16,
Yemalur Kempapura Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560037,
Phone number – (080) – 7110 1774,
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.