Orange Tulip Scholarship
Step into a world of exceptional possibilities with the highly prestigious Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023. This is an extraordinary collaboration between Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India and the esteemed Tilburg University. If you are a Post Graduate applicant with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to study in the Netherlands, this scholarship is tailor-made for you. Tilburg University, known for its academic excellence, takes immense pride in offering four exclusive scholarships, each valued at an impressive € 4530.
In addition, all relevant information related to the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023, including eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, selection criteria, important dates, and application process, will be provided to ensure that applicants have a clear understanding of the scholarship and can apply with ease.
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Scholarship
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant has a degree from a non-Dutch University.
- Applicant must have excellent study result in the previous degree programs.
- Applicant must be undergoing the admission process or be already admitted to a one-year master’s program at Tilburg University.
- Applicants must not have a previous record of study or work in the Netherlands for the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023.
Note– Applicants must have secured at least 80% or above marks in graduation or must be among the 10% of their class.
Benefits of Scholarship
The selected candidate will receive a partial tuition fee waiver to pay the tuition fee of € 4530.
Proof of admission to the selected University.
Note – The prescribed document will vary depending on the specific University guidelines.
We will soon update the last date to apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023.
- Click on the Apply now button and read the details carefully.
- After that click on the register button.
- Now, fill in your details carefully and correctly in the online application form.
- Navigate 2 application procedures and click on the given link.
- After that navigate to Apply for OTS India button in the lower section of the page.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for further use.
Nuffic`s Netherland education support office (NESO) India,
Phone number – (+91) 80- 2309 8140
Email ID – email@example.com