Welcome to the transformative Anant Fellowship 2023, crafted by Anant National University! Are you an ambitious undergraduate degree holder eager to make a real impact on the world? Look no further! This globally acclaimed fellowship program welcomes individuals from all disciplines, offering an unparalleled platform to harness your potential and become an empowered solution provider. With a rich history of nurturing over 150 fellows from eighteen diverse countries spanning six continents, this program is your gateway to honing your skills in designing, building, and preserving equitable built environments.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of details regarding this Anant Fellowship 2023 program such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, application process, important dates, and selection criteria. So that, you can easily apply for this scholarship and grab the opportunity.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate degree holder in any discipline.
- Applicant must demonstrate commitment to improving the built environment.
- Applicant must have an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area of the built environment.
- Applicant must have a combination of good academic and extracurricular activity achievements.
- Fresher and more experienced applicants can apply.
- The applicant in their final year may also apply for Anant fellowship 2023.
Benefits of Fellowship
The selected applicant for Anant Fellowship 2023 will receive a need-based scholarship between 25% to 100% on tuition and other benefits. Also, the candidate will receive a tuition fee of INR 500000 accommodation fee of INR 200000.
- Updated curriculum vitae/resume.
- Applicant’s copy of degree certificates.
- Applicant`s passport-size photograph.
- We will soon update the last date for the application deadline.
- The round 2 application deadline is soon updated.
- We will soon update the last date for round 3
The selection will be done on a mutual balance sheet of need and merit analyzed through the lid on stages of:
- Application review
- Telephonic interview
- Personal interview.
The selected candidate will be invited for the second round
- One-on-one telephone interview with a member of the program team.
- Personal interview with the panel from the university including the program director and other faculty members.
Terms and conditions of Fellowship 2023
We will soon update the starting date for the class.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Click on the register button.
- Fill in the details carefully and correctly in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for further use.
This is how you can apply for the Fellowship 2023 program.
Anant National University
Sanskar Dham campus,
Ahmedabad – 382115, Gujarat, India,
Phone number – (+91) 8140 213 399,
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org