Introducing the groundbreaking Philips Scholarship 2023 program, a beacon of hope for aspiring students hailing from financially vulnerable backgrounds. With an unwavering commitment to fostering excellence in the Healthcare field, Philips extends a helping hand to those pursuing courses such as Pharma, MBBS, BDS, nursing, BAMS, BHMS, and other Health Care-related disciplines. Embarking on a mission to alleviate the burden of medical expenses, this initiative guarantees a fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000, empowering deserving students to realize their dreams and conquer the challenges that lie ahead.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of details regarding this Philips Scholarship 2023 such as eligibility criteria required documents benefit selection criteria application process, and the last date so that you can easily apply for this scholarship. Philips, a focused leader in health Technology is offering this scholarship program as part of its corporate social responsibility.
Eligibility for this scholarship?
- Applicants must be pursuing courses such as Nursing, BDS, MBBS, B.pharma, BAMS, BHMS, or any other Health Care course.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Open for Pan India students.
- Children of employees of Philip company e are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Applicant must have scored 70% marks or above in class 12th examination.
- The annual family income of applicants must be less than INR 600000 from all sources.
Benefits of Scholarship
The selected candidates will receive a fixed amount of INR 50000 for the Philips Scholarship 2023.
Note- The amount of this scholarship can be utilized only for academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, device, stationery, etc.
- Government-issued identity proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID card, and driving license.
- Applicant’s current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/ institution identity card).
- Applicant mark sheet of class 12.
- The family income proof of the applicant.
- Bank account details (cancel cheque/passbook copy).
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- These are the required documents for Philips Scholarship 2023.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website.
- Click on the start application button to begin the process of applying for Scholarship 2023.
- Fill in the required details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit to complete the process application.
- Take a printout for further use.
This is how you can apply for the Scholarship 2023 program and takes the advantage which is given by the Philips Company