Saandeepani Scheme 2023
Embarking on a transformative journey aimed at empowering Brahmin students from the marginalized sections of society, the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board proudly introduces the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023. This exceptional financial assistance program has been meticulously designed to uplift and nurture Brahmin students in Karnataka along their educational path. Now, with the generous support from the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board, eligible students can pursue their aspirations without the heavy burden of financial constraints. Say farewell to any worries about funding your education and embrace the promise of a brilliant and prosperous future.
Highlights of Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board|
|Launched for||Brahmin students|
Eligibility Criteria for Saandeepani Scheme
- The applicant for the scholarship must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The student belongs to the Brahmin society of Karnataka state.
- The student should have Brahmin caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- Applicants must belong to BPL category for this scholarship
- For this Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme, only the student who has at least matriculation certificate will be eligible.
What are the benefits and advantages of Scheme 2023?
- The government has kept a budget of Rs 13.77 crore for this scheme.
- The Government of Karnataka will provide financial assistance of ₹15000 through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the bank account of each beneficiary selected through this scheme.
- Under which this amount will be given to meet the expenses like education and other fees, textbooks, electrical equipment, other study equipment, hostel, transport and clothing.
- The government will give the benefit of this scheme to 9,206 students this year.
- Aadhar Card
- EWS Certificate
- SSLC/10th class marks card
- PUC Registration Number(for first year degree courses)
- Marks card of last year’s studies(Eg: For 2nd year BA student, his/her first- year BA marks card)
- Eligible payment receipt as per this announcement of Fee Reimbursement.
- Study certificate attested by principal
- Unique disability card for specially abled student issued by the Government of India who are suffering from Blindless, Cerebral Palsy, Low vision, Disability ,Leprosy cured but with disability, Mental retardation, Mental illness or Hearing impairment
The date for submission of the application form under this scholarship has not been released yet. Students will be informed about this soon
Application Process for the Scheme 2023?
Those eligible candidates are interested in this Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 can apply by following some steps given below -:
- First of all, we have to go to the official website of the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Where you have to click on the ‘ONLINE SERVICE’ button.
- After this, you need to click on the “Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023” link
- After Click on the link, a new page with detailed information open in front of you.
- Carefully read the all the available detail information.
- Then click on the SSV Scheme 2023: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- After a page open in front of you which you have click on the create account option available in menu bar.
- Then a select “do you have aadhar? and Answer the “yes or no” then fiiled all the details as per your selection.
- After filling the details, now enter the security code, and click on the proceed button.
- Then Registration form will be open in front of you, fill all the details in the Registration form now click on the process button.
- After log in the account with the help of username and password.
- After logging, you search for the scheme and now click on the apply button option.
- Now fill the rest application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- After this click on the submit button. And submission the application form.
- In this way easily apply the under this scheme.
If you want more information about this scheme, then you can get information through the email id and phone number given below:-
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org