Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship
Attention, ambitious young women from the North-Eastern States! Don’t allow financial obstacles to stand in the way of your higher education dreams any longer. The Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship 2023 presents a remarkable opportunity tailored to empower and support deserving female students like you from your region. Seize this prestigious scholarship by submitting your application and pave the way for a bright and promising future. Unlock a world of endless possibilities for personal and professional growth with this unparalleled chance to turn your academic aspirations into a tangible reality.
Candidates who are pursuing undergraduate in medical and engineering streams in institutes of India are eligible. They can fill Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship 2023 and get an award of 80,000 to 1,60,000 Rupees per academic year till they completed their graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Scholarship
1. This Scholarship program is only for girl students from North-Eastern states (Assam, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim).
2. Applicant must be 12th class passed from any school in North-Eastern states during/2022-23.
3. Applicant must be currently pursuing either (B.Tech and BE only) or (MBBS and BDS only)
4. Annual income must be less than 8 lakh rupees.
5. Every girl student is eligible except children of Tata AIG and Avanti Fellows.
Benefits of Scheme
You can get a good amount of scholarship of upto 1,60,000 per year till the completion of your UG course
Documents Required for Scholarship
1. Your Adhaar card or Voter id card.
2. Your class 12th mark sheet and your current year admission proof with fee receipt.
3. Applicant’s bank account details.
4. Photograph of applicant and document proof of SC/ST category.
5. these are the documents required for Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship 2023.
|Program||Tata AIG Avanti Scholarship 2023|
|Eligibility||Only for girls and must be 12th passed|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto 1.6 lakh per year|
|Selection Criteria||Annual income must be less than 8 lakh rupees|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How can we apply for this scholarship?
Ans. You just have to press on ‘Apply now’ button and login with your registered Id. If not registered then register yourself with email or phone number and then click on ‘start application’ button to begin the application process.
Q. What is the eligibility for this program?
Ans. Only girls are allowed for this scholarship from north-east region with annual income of parents of 8 lakh rupees.
Q. My admission process is still going on, can I still apply for this scholarship?
Ans. Yes ,you are still eligible for this program.
If you have any queries about this TATA Scholarship 2023 then frankly ask through the comment box