Post Matric Scholarship
The Government of India’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has introduced the Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2023. This initiative aims to provide financial assistance to SC students in Assam who are studying in class 11th and above at the post-secondary stage. The main objective of this scholarship is to support these students in completing their academic education. Selected candidates will be granted a consolidated academic allowance as part of this scheme.
Moreover, we are sharing all the details about this Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students for the applicants who want to apply for this scholarship scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, selection criteria, and the process of applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- The applicant must be a domicile of Assam for the Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students.
- Only scheduled caste SC category applicants are eligible.
- The applicants must be studying In class 11 for above
- The family income of the applicant is not more than INR 2.5 lakhs.
- Applicant must not be holding any other kind of scholarship/ stipend.
Benefits of this Scholarship
The benefits are as follows:
- Day scholar – INR 3500 per annum
- Hosteller – INR 7000 per annum
The above benefits are the main benefits of the Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2023 given by the organization to the applicant.
- One copy of the prescribed application form
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Self-attested copies of certificates, degrees, diplomas, etc.
- Income certificate proof from the parents/ guardians.
Scholarship closing date: Soon Update
Last date for defect verification: Soon Update
Last date for Institute verification: Soon Update
Post-Matric Scholarship 2023 will be provided to all the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Application Process for Scholarship
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below
- After that. It will redirect you to the official website for this scholarship.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process of replication