Intermediate Scholarship Program:
Imagine being a bright student with aspirations of a better future, but being held back because of financial constraints. This is an unfortunate reality for many students belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) in India. However, hope is on the horizon with the Uttar Pradesh government’s initiative of the Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2023 for OBC Students. This program aims to provide financial assistance to OBC students studying in classes 11 and 12, giving them the chance to pursue their dreams without worrying about the burden of fees. The selected candidates will receive flexible awards under the scholarship program.
In addition, detailed information about the Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students is readily available. This includes the eligibility criteria, benefits, necessary documents, application procedure, deadline for application, and selection criteria. With such comprehensive information at their disposal, interested candidates can apply for this scholarship with ease, and make the most of this golden opportunity presented by the Uttar Pradesh government.
SAQ (student asked questions)
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
- Applicant must belong to the OBC category.
- Applicant must be studying in class 11 or 12.
- Applicant must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual family income of the applicant is not more than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources.
- All above applicants are eligible for the Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship, they can fill out the form without any constraint.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The main benefit of this scholarship is that selected candidates will receive flexible awards.
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Applicant’s passport-size photo.
- Applicant’s caste certificate for caste validity.
- Residential proof of applicant (electricity bill, ration card, voter ID card, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license, connection, and gas bill)
- Income certificate and proof.
- Mark sheet of previous examinations.
- Applicant’s current year fee receipt/admission letter.
- Applicant`s domicile certificate
- Applicant’s birth certificate.
- Student`s Id proof.
- Student`s bank passbook.
Application starting date- 8th July 2022
Application deadline- 10th December 2022
The candidate will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for the Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students.
How can you apply for this scholarship?
- Click on the apply now button below
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website of this scholarship.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the application online form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the process application.
Backward classes welfare department
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Phone no.- 0522- 2209 270.