Bharathidasan University has launched the Bharathidasan University Student Internship Program 2023, exclusively for M.Sc (Physics) degree holders. This program aims to offer a valuable opportunity for selected candidates to work on a DST-SERB title project- “Hole Transport Material Free Only Inorganic Mixed Halide Perovskite Solar Cells via cost-effective Spray Method” for a period of 2 months. The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 5000 as compensation for their hard work and dedication to the project.
Moreover, we will share all the details regarding this Bharthidasan University Student Internship 2023 for the application process by the applicants such as eligibility of applicants, required documents, last date of the online application form, and the process of applying for this internship.
SAQ (Students Asked Questions)
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
The applicant Must be an M.Sc (physics) degree holder to be eligible for the internship.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of INR 5000 for a duration of 2 months.
The internship provides only this main benefit.
We will soon update the last date to fill out the form for Bharthidasan University Student Internship 2023.
What are the required documents for the scholarship?
These are some following required documents to apply:
- Applicant`s research proposal.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) applicant.
All above documents have to submit by the applicants for apply this program before last date
What is the application process for this scholarship?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- After that, it will redirect to the official website for an internship.
- Fill in your details carefully and correctly in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process of application.
- This is the application process for Bharthidasan University Students Internship 2023.
As you can apply for this scholarship and take the benefits of the advantages given by the Program.