Vahani Trust Scheme
Witness the transformative power of The Vahani Scholarship Trust and its groundbreaking Vahani Scholarship Program 2023! This extraordinary initiative is set to make a lasting impact by offering invaluable financial assistance to deserving Class 12 students from underprivileged backgrounds. By relieving the financial burden on the selected candidates and their families, this scholarship opens doors to a brighter and more promising future. Don’t miss this life-changing opportunity – apply for The Vahani Program 2023 and take the first step towards a world of possibilities.
The Vahani Scholarship Program 2023 has a noble objective of providing financial assistance to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in India, enabling them to pursue higher education at the country’s top universities and colleges. This scholarship is a ray of hope for eligible applicants who can now access all relevant information related to the scholarship, including eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, and the application process, through this article.
SAQ (Students Asked Questions)
Who are eligible for Program 2023?
- Applicant must be Indian and currently studying in 12th standard.
- Applicants must appear for the Board examination next year.
- Applicants must secure 85% marks or above in the class 10th and 11th examinations.
- Applicants must be applying for a degree course (undergraduate) in India.
- The annual family income of applicants must be less than INR 2, 00,000.
- Above are the eligibility details for Vahani Scholarship Program 2023.
What is the benefit of this scholarship?
A total of 50 students will be selected from different parts of India, the main benefits received by the selected students are the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Career counseling
- Food allowances
- Travel allowance.
- Stipend for laptop and study materials.
- The benefits of the Vahani Scholarship Program 2023 for selected applicants are very beneficial for their careers.
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Applicants photograph.
- Applicant’s aadhaar card ( aadhaar card no.)
- Signature of father, mother, and guardian.
- Income proof certificates such as salary slips etc.
- Family photograph
- Photograph of mobile phone, laptop, and vehicles (if available).
- Applicant’s bank details and their parents (canceled cheque/passbook).
- These are the documents required for Vahani Scholarship Program 2023.
At the time of the interview candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Original Mark sheet of 10th and 11th class.
- Original income certificate issued that year.
- Original certificates (those mentioned in the form by the applicant).
- Two passport-size photographs.
What is the process for applying for this scholarship?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online form of application.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process of application.
This is how you can apply for Scholarship Program 2023 and grab this opportunity for a better future for yourself.