Kotak Kanya Scheme:
The Kotak Education Foundation has taken a praiseworthy step towards empowering girls through its Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 initiative. By extending financial support to underprivileged female students across India, the Foundation has demonstrated its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. This collaborative project by the Kotak Mahindra Group companies is not just about providing financial assistance, but also about enabling access to education and livelihood opportunities for deserving girls. By investing in the education of these girls, the Foundation is not only changing their lives but also contributing towards the betterment of society.
Moreover, the objective of this Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 program is to enable girls to pursue higher education after passing out 12th class. Those girls want to make their career after graduation from the institute of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) after the 12th class. The scholarship program will provide financial support to pay their academic expenses till the last year of their graduation degree. The professional graduation degree courses include Design, Architecture, MBBS, Engineering, Integrated LLB, etc.
We are giving some details because it is necessary to know the applicants.
About Kotak Mahindra group:
Kotak Mahindra Group was established in 1985 it is one of India’s leading Financial Service conglomerates it received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India in February 2003 it is the first bank ok that converted from a Non-Banking Finance Company p2a Bank ok Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.
It offers various financial services such as Stock Broking, Life and General insurance, Mutual funds, and investment banking. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited has a national footprint of 2591 ATMs and 1612 branches ng-if andy IFSC Dubai for more information please visit www.kotak.com
About Kotak Education Foundation:
It was established on 14th January 2007 the mission of this Foundation is to address urban poverty through education and livelihood initiatives in this Foundation scholarship is given to students who suffer financial constraints in their education including mentoring and coaching sessions to assist the 10th pass complete 12th and graduation this Foundation is working with 1 40 plus schools serving over 1500 teachers students.
SAQ (Student Asked Questions):
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 is only for female students across India.
- Meritorious girls students who have secured admission to the first year of graduation program from the institute of repute (NAAC/NIRF rank accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like architecture, MBBS, engineering, design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Students must have scored 85% marks or above or equivalent CGPA in 12th class board examinations.
- The annual family income of applicants should not be more than 320000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra group Kotak Education Foundation are not eligible for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 (girls’ scholarship).
Grab this opportunity (but only for girls) with eligibility after all this scholarship helps you a lot.
What is the benefit of this scholarship?
Financial assistance of INR 1.5 lakh*.
Note: The Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 can be used only to cover academic expenses suggest tuition fees, hostel fees, books, stationeries, internet, laptops, etc.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions apply to scholarship selection and the amount is based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
These are some benefits of this scholarship, grab the opportunity.
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Mark sheet of class 12th.
- Fee structure
- Applicant`s Bonafide certificate/ letter from college.
- College seat allocation document.
- Annual family income proof.
- ITR of parents (if available).
- Applicant`s identity proof e.g Aadhar card.
- Bank detail of applicant (passbook).
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates).
Above all required documents is essential for form filling you can fill your form accordingly.
What is applying process for this scholarship?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Fill in the required details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
So, this is the process you can apply for this Female Scholarship 2023 and make a better future for yourself.