About Prime Minister Scholarship
Our article is focused on providing detailed information about the PM Scholarship 2023 in India. We have researched extensively on this topic to create a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of the scholarship. We designed our article to be user-friendly and easy to understand for students who are looking to apply for this scholarship.
The PM Scholarship 2023 is a scheme launched by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to the children of ex-servicemen and ex-Coast Guard personnel for their higher education. The organization awards the scholarship to students who have completed their Class 12 and wish to pursue professional courses such as engineering, medical, dental, and management, provided that they have demonstrated merit
PM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the PM Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be the child of an ex-serviceman or ex-Coast Guard personnel who died or disabled during military service.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in Class 12.
- The applicant must have secured admission to a professional course in a recognized institution in India.
The Prime Minister Scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 2.5 lakhs per annum for a maximum period of four years. The scholarship covers tuition fees, hostel fees, and other miscellaneous expenses.
Application Process for Scholarship
The application process for the Government Scholarship is online. The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Kendriya Sainik Board and register with their details. After successful registration, the applicant can fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- Admission letter from the institution.
- A certificate from the institution stating the course duration and fees.
- The institution issues a certificate stating that the government recognizes the course.
- Above are the required documents for PM Scholarship.
The Prime Minister Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for the children of ex-servicemen and ex-Coast Guard personnel to pursue their higher education without worrying about financial constraints. We hope that our article has provided you with all the necessary information about this scholarship, and we encourage eligible students to apply for it.