The AICTE Saksham Scholarship Program 2023 is an initiative launched by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for differently-abled students admitted to the first year of technical degree/diploma courses at any AICTE-approved institution in India. The primary objective of this scholarship program is to encourage and extend financial assistance to specially-abled students pursuing technical education. The selected candidates will be awarded INR 50,000 per annum for every year of their study. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is implementing the scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Additionally, we are providing comprehensive details about the AICTE Saksham Scholarship Program, including the benefits, required documents, important dates, the application process, and selection criteria. This information will make it easier for applicants to understand the scholarship program’s eligibility and requirements and apply successfully.
SAQ (Student Asked Questions)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be a specially-abled student having a disability is not less than 40%.
- Applicant must be admitted to the first year of degree or diploma level courses for the second year of degree diploma level courses through lateral entry in any of the AICTE-approved institutions of the respective year.
- The annual family income applicant is not more than INR 8,00,000 per annum.
Benefits of Saksham Scholarship
All visible specially-abled students will benefit from the AICTE Saksham Scholarship Program 2023. They will receive INR 5000 for every year of study as a lump sum amount toward the payment of college fees, books, stationery, Software, equipment, and purchase of computers.
Note- No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet as applicable
- Family income certificate of the applicant for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by an official, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- The Directorate of Technical Education issued an admission letter to the applicant for the degree diploma course.
- Certificate issued by the director principal head of the institute
- Applicant’s disability certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Bank account details such as a passbook seeded with an Aadhaar card indicating the applicant’s photograph account number and IFSC code.
- Applicant’s caste certificate (applicable for SC ST OBC candidates).
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Duly signed declaration by the parent confirming the accuracy of information provided in the application form.
- All the above are essential documents to apply for AICTE Saksham Scholarship Program 2023.
The candidate will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
Last date of form filling out the scholarship-TBA
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website of this scholarship.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online form of application.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process application