Introduction of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program: 2023
The Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023 has been designed to assist meritorious students from the economically and socially disadvantaged sections of the local community. This scheme was first made in the year 2006 under the Cummins India Foundation. Since then this foundation helps needy students every year. Any student who is financially weak. They can apply by filling out the online application form issued by CIF.
Key Highlight of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023
|Name of the scheme||Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program|
|Launched by||Cummins India Foundation|
|Mode of application||Online|
Student Asked Question(SYQs)
Who are eligible for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?
- This scheme is not for all India students. This scheme is only for those students who are studying in Ahmednagar, Indore(Pitampur & Dewas), Jamshedpur, Phaltan & Pune.
- Students who trial in the a professional degree/diploma in Engineering at an educational institute recognized by the University Grants Commission/Central/State Government or Students who have passed at least 60% in secondary examination or post-secondary education. and has taken admission in the course specified above for further study.
- Students trial engineering degree who are studying in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year for degree or 1st and 2nd year of diploma. They can also apply for this scholarship. But the applying students must have secured at least 60% marks in all their previous exams.
- The age of the applicant for this scheme should not be more than 25 years.
- Only 1st and 3rd-year degree and diploma students will be given preference for this scheme.
- Students who have completed a degree in engineering degree and a diploma post-graduation or are final-year students then they are not eligible for this scheme
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 3 lakhs.
- If any person from the applicant’s family has availed of this scholarship then he/she is not eligible for the Cummins scholarship.
What are the Benefits and Advantages of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?
- Under this scheme, the full fees of your college will be given.
- Academic Expenses Tuition Fee University Charges and Development Exam Fees will also be given.
- Students will be given a stationery bill of Rs 1500 per semester. And Rs 3000 will be given annually.
- Laptops will also be given to students pursuing Engineering Degrees (BE).
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- 10th/12th/Graduation/ any other certificate(if applicable)
- The first page of the passbook of the bank account
- Other as required
- The last date applies for the scholarship program has not been released yet. The last date for this will be released soon.
Process to apply for the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program:
- First of all, go to the official website of Commentary India Foundation.
- Direct click here after visiting the website.
- Then a page will open in front of your computer screen, inside that page all the details will be there. read that information very carefully
- After that click on the option of apply now. The registration page will open in front of your computer screen.
- On this registration page name, email id, phone number, and captcha code should be filled in the blank space.
- After filling in all the information, click on the option to register. And after that, an email will come with your username and password.
- After that enter all the information. And enter the details of the information received through email and login into the portal.
- After logging in, an application form will open on your computer screen. This form will be divided into the following parts:-
- Basic details
- Personal details
- Educational details
- Family background
- Socio-economic background
- Finish (final submission)
- Enter the details of all the information asked on your computer screen. and save this page to go to the last page.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that is entered, the OTP received and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be called for an aptitude test for scrutiny of applications. Whichever candidate will clear this aptitude test, they will be called for an interview. The organization will request to email the supporting documents to the shortlisted candidates. Those documents will be scrutinized by the students before appearing for the personal interview. After which the final list of selected candidates will be declared soon.
- The decision of Cummins’ will be the final decision regarding the selection or acceptance of any candidate for this scheme. and shall be compulsory for the candidates.
- Will be updated about the results of the selection process of the candidates.
- That’s after applying contact by email and SMS. And keep in mind that you are not on Do Not Disturb (DND) mode.