About the program:
The minority department starts an initiative for studying students in classes 11th and 12th belonging to minority communities. This scholarship program is known as the Post-Matric Intermediate Minority Scholarship 2023 Program. The selected candidates will receive flexible awards.
We are sharing all details regarding this scholarship given by the organization to the applicants such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, selection process and process of applying, etc. So that, you can understand and apply easily for this scholarship program.
SAQ (Students Asked Questions)
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
- The applicant must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be belonging to minority communities.
- Applicants must be studying in classes 11 and 12
- The annual family income is below INR 2 lakh per annum.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Intermediate Minority Scholarship 2023
What are the benefits of this Scholarship?
The selected candidates will receive flexible awards under Post-matric Intermediate Minority Scholarship program.
Application starting dates- Soon Update
Application deadline- Update
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Applicant`s resident proof ( electricity bill, connection and gas bill, voter ID, aadhaar card, Pan card ration card or driving license).
- Applicant`s caste certificate for the validity of caste.
- Applicant`s passport-size photo
- Income certificate proof.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations.
- Fee receipt of current year/admission letter.
- Domicile certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Applicant`s ID proof.
- Applicant`s bank details such as passbook.
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
What is applying process?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website.
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the application online form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process application form.
This is how you can apply for Post-matric Intermediate Minority Scholarship and take advantage`s, the benefits given by the organization.