Goonj Student to Scholar Programme
The team members of Goonj will soon release Goonj Student to Scholar Programme 2022 for all those students who are studying in Class 9 to 12, graduation and postgraduation levels. Under this scholarship scheme, all the selected students will get benefits from academic expenses which include tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
SQS (Scholarship Query Solution)
What is the last date for Goonj Scholar Programme?
Who can apply for Honhaar Scholar Programme?
- School and college students studying in Class 9 to 12, graduation and postgraduation level.
- Applicants must be referred by Goonj employees, connections, or NGOs working with Goonj.
- Contenders must have at least 50% marks in their Last year’s examination.
- Parents’ income must be less than INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
What are the documents required for Goonj Student Scholar Programme?
Current year admission proof, Fee Receipt, Admission Letter, Organization Identity Card, Bonafide Certificate Aadhaar Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Last Year Marksheet, Complete Bank account details Photograph of the applicant
How can I Apply for Goonj Student to Scholar Programme?
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria and log in to the official website of the department.
- Then submit your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- You will now be transmitted to the ‘Goonj ‘Honhaar’ Student to Scholar Programme’ application form page.
- Press the ‘Start Application’ button to commence the application process.
- After that fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Then Upload all the essential documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and Hit on ‘Preview’.
Focus Point: If all the information to the top in by the candidates is correctly performed on the screen, Finally submit the application form and take a printout for the next process.