About the Scholarship Programme
The Mi Scholarship Scheme is a special program created by Xiaomi India. This program is to help students who come from underprivileged backgrounds and want to continue their education. Xiaomi India is a well-known company that makes smartphones, laptops, and other consumer products. They want to help students achieve their educational dreams by providing financial assistance through this scholarship.
Eligibility for the Xiaomi Scholarship
The Mi Scholarship 2023 is open to Indian nationals only. Students who are studying in Class 11/12 or an undergraduate degree program like B.Com, BBA, BCA, etc. are eligible to apply. To be eligible, students must have obtained at least 70% marks in their Class 10 or Class 12 board exams.
Required Documents for Scholarship
To apply for the Mi Scholarship 2023, you will need the following documents:
– Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
– Passport-size photograph
– Income proof like Form 16A, salary slips, etc.
– Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
– Current academic year fee receipt
– Need to submit Cancelled Cheque for the Bank Account Details.
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
2. Login to official website with your registered ID and go to the ‘Application Form Page’.
3. Register with your Email Id
4. You will be redirected to the Mi Scholarship 2023 application form page.
5. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
6. Fill in the online application form.
7. Upload the relevant documents.
8. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
9. Click on Submit.
Benefits of the Xiaomi Scholarship
For Class 11/12 Students
Students who are studying in Class 11/12 and meet the eligibility criteria will receive INR 3,800 to help them continue their studies.
For Undergraduate Degree Courses
Students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and meet the eligibility criteria will receive INR 5,800 to help them continue their studies.
If you are a student who comes from an underprivileged background and needs financial assistance to continue your education. The Xiaomi India Scholarship Programme may be able to help you.