Maharashtra Government Scholarship
Attention all ambitious graduate students with a passion for Arts, Law, Science, and Commerce! Prepare to be thrilled as the Senior Authority of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra, has just unveiled the highly anticipated Eklavya Scholarship 2023. This prestigious scholarship program is a golden opportunity for you to receive the financial support you deserve while pursuing your postgraduate dreams.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of details regarding this Eklavya Scholarship 2023 such as eligibility criteria required documents important dates selection criteria benefits, and applying process so that applicants can easily apply for the scholarship and grab this opportunity which is given by the Government of Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicant must have completed graduation with 60% marks or above in the commerce law and art stream and 70% marks in the science stream from a recognized college/institution/University of Maharashtra.
- The annual family income of applicants is not more than INR 75000.
- Applicant must not be working anywhere as a part-time or full-time employee.
- Above is the eligibility criteria for Eklavya Scholarship 2023.
Benefits of Scholarship
The selected candidate will receive a scholarship amount of INR 5000 (one time).
- Annual family income certificate issued by tahsildar.
- Applicant’s previous year’s mark sheet.
- Applicant`s domicile certificate.
We will soon update the last date to fill out the application form.
The selection of a candidate will be based on the merit and fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Application Process for Eklavya Scholarship 2023
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, click on new application registration.
- Fill in the required details carefully in the online application form and verify the email or phone number.
- Now, complete the Aadhaar authentication process order through OTP for biometrics.
- The candidate will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
- After that, login in using the username and password.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for further use.
This is how you can apply for Eklavya Scholarship 2023 and take advantage of your future.
Department of Higher Education,
Government of Maharashtra,
Helpline number- 022-49150800.