Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
Calling all aspiring students! The Kotak Education Foundation presents the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2023 Online Registration form, designed to empower you in achieving your dreams of higher education. This scholarship program serves as a lifeline for students who have faced the unfortunate loss of a primary earning member in their family due to the devastating impact of COVID-19. We understand the challenges you’re facing, and we are here to support you on your educational journey.
Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was recognized on 14th January,2007 with a work to address urban poverty through education and livelihood program KEF works in the impecunious areas of Mumbai- slums of Deoner, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, Dharavi,etc. All the Eligible and talented candidates fill the Online form 2022 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicants who have study from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Selection Process for Scheme
As per latest news, department will shortlist the candidates on the bases of the proofs of persistence of education, associated expenses from school/junior college/college as may be the case. Applicable proof of the loss of parent/parents/primary earning member of the children (other than parent) due to COVID-19.
Benefits of the Scholarship Scheme
The bank department provide Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2023 to selected students. It will include for colleges fees, Library deposit, stationary and other continuation of education applicable and other expenses.
- Applicants must have Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID Card.
- Academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/institution
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s),parent, parents
- Proof of death such as Hospital receipt, doctor prescription, medical bills etc.
- Bank account details of applicant
- Bank account of parents or guardian if applicant is minor.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- These are the documents required for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2023.
Focus Point: All eligible students can apply online for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2023 via the official website of the department. We suggest to every applied candidates fill the online registration form correctly.