Haryana Fellowship Program
Embark on a transformative journey of scientific exploration with the prestigious HSCSIT Fellowship Program, Haryana 2023, initiated by the esteemed Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCSIT). This exceptional program extends its reach to the talented students of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, specifically catering to M.Sc. or equivalent degree holders. If you are passionate about subjects such as Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and more, this fellowship program is tailored to empower your academic and research pursuits.
With the help of this HSCSIT Fellowship Program 2023, the students will be able to get a good amount to earn monthly Rs.35,000 to make their life comfortable and peaceful.
SAQ(Student Asked Questions)
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Fellowship
- The candidate must be a citizen of India for the HSCSIT Fellowship Program
- The student’s age must fall below 28 years of age as on 1st January 2023 (For SC/ST students, physically handicapped and OBC candidates have some relaxation around 5 years).
- The candidates need an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in the field of Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, etc.
- The applicant students wanted a minimum marks such as 55% in their studies.
- The students are required to qualify for the exam of JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET with the CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in 2023.
Benefits and Advantages of Fellowship
- The students who have qualified for JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be able to get a fellowship with the CSIR-UGC.
- The fellowship amount range is Rs.31,000 per month for the students of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000 for the Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- Those students get qualified for the exam of LSNET will be able to get a fellowship existing rates for both exams means CSIR/UGC. The amount will receive Rs.18,000 per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs. 21,000 for the Senior Research Fellow (SRF) per month.
- The university or institution will provide the annual grant money of Rs. 20,000 to the following students as a fellowship.
Document Required For HSCSIT
- Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, etc.
- Matriculation Certificate
- Cast Certificate (reserved category)
- CSIR-JRF or CSIR LS-NET certificate
- Passport size photo
- M.Sc. final year certificate
- Student Signature scanned copy
- Physically handicapped certificate (if you have one)
- First of all, you need to click on the button Apply Now.
- After that, you need to click on the Register button and then fill up all the required details shown on their computer screen. (if the candidate already registered, need to log in with their Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
- Then, you have to click on the Apply Online for HSCSIT Program 2023 button on the page.
- Now, click on the link of New User/Register Here on the right side of the website page.
- Now, the candidate is required to fill up details to Register (if the candidate is already registered, need to log in with their credentials.)
- Finally, click on the button of Apply for Services and select the application form for the HSCSIT Fellowship Program.
Application Start Date – Soon Update
Application Start Date – Soon Update
Selection Criteria of HSCSIT Fellowship 2023
According to the official statement of the organization of HSCSIT Fellowship Program 2023, the candidate will be chosen on the basis of the NET (national eligibility test) exam performance. The authorities conduct the exam twice a year in the months of June and December.
The meritorious students who have qualified JRFNET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET with the exam CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are required to carry their Ph. D. work from any university/institute in Haryana.
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation & Technology (Department of Science & Technology, Haryana)
Bays 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number – (0172) – 3968400
Some Important Links