Calling all Delhi graduates! Brace yourself for the highly anticipated NBCC Apprenticeship for Delhi Graduates 2023, brought to you by NBCC Limited, a central public sector undertaking under the esteemed Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India. This exceptional apprenticeship program presents a golden opportunity for graduates with degrees in BBA, BSc./B.A., and B.Com. to seize and embark on a remarkable journey toward a thriving career. Don’t let this incredible chance slip away – be proactive, apply now, and pave the way to a successful future brimming with invaluable practical experience in your chosen field. It’s time to take the leap and make your mark!
With the help of this NBCC Apprenticeship for Delhi Graduates 2023, the selected candidates will be able to get a good amount to earn monthly Rs. 14,000 to make their life comfortable and peaceful.
Student-Asked Questions (SAQs)
Eligibility Criteria for Apprenticeship
Who are eligible for Apprenticeship 2023?
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s age must fall below 30 years of age.
- The students holding a graduate degree (BBA, B.Sc./B.A.,B.Com.) in institute/university to whom certificated by AICTE.
- The candidates keep experience in the MS Office field.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to apply who would have passed in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- And only those candidates will be eligible to apply. Those who have 70% or more marks score in the last year examination of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 with a full-time degree.
What are the Benefits and Advantages of Apprenticeship 2023?
- The selected candidate under NBCC Apprenticeship 2023 For Delhi Graduates will get Rs 14000 per month.
- Due to this their life will go well and they will not have to face the economic situation.
Document Required for Apprenticeship
- Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card
- Dully filled application form
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested copies of certificates
- Bank details
Process to Apply
All eligible candidates who are interested in this apprenticeship program can apply by following some steps given below -:
- First of all, you need to click on the button of Apply Now.
- After that, you need to click on the Register button and then fill up all the required details shown on their computer screen. (if the candidate is already registered, needs to login with their Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. Download this application form. And send it along with all the important documents email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- In this way, you can apply for Apprenticeship For Graduates- Delhi 2023.
Application Deadline – Soon Update
NBCC Apprenticeship 2023 For Graduates- Delhi 2023 the candidate will be chosen on the basis of merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The company will not give any traveling expenses during joining.
- Neither will any vehicle be given at the time of joining the apprenticeship. Nor will any transport facility be provided.
- Candidates will have to make their own boarding and lodging facilities.
- If the photograph/signature is not kept clear while applying your application form will be canceled.
- Candidate must write his/her name as it is as they written in the educational certificate of secondary or equivalent examination. If in case of a change of name at later stages, it is very important for the applicant to produce the documentary proof at the time of interview.
- A recognized Board/Institute/University should issue all the qualifying certificates. CGPA or grade wherever awarded in the qualifying degree awarded. There, according to the criteria given by the university/institute, there should be an indication of percentage marks in front of the application form.
Note – If you want detailed information then read the ‘Apprenticeship Description Document’ carefully.