Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
The moment you’ve been eagerly awaiting is here – the launch of the highly anticipated Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023. This remarkable initiative is tailor-made to discover and uplift deserving, talented students just like you. Prepare yourself for a world of endless possibilities as this program swings open the gates to a plethora of scholarships and financial aid, empowering you to achieve your academic and professional dreams. At Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha, we take great pride in fostering your growth through hands-on education and experiential learning. Get ready to soar to new heights of success with us!
This Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023 scholarship support 700+ students with a scholarship of Rs 7 crore every year. Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha provides programs like quick heal intelligence, artificial intelligence, and Internet of things with intel, cloud, DevOps, Automation/Artificial intelligence, and Machine Learning/Data Science/Digital transformation Engineering with Xebia, Automation, and Robotics with Mitsubishi. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, you can apply online by visiting the official website of MRNAT.
|Name of scholarship||Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023|
|Launched by||Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha|
|Eligible Criteria||Students passed 10+2|
|Examination Date||Updated soon|
Student-Asked Questions (SYQs)
What is the MRNAT 2023 exam?
- MRNAT exam is an objective type online test of 90 minutes duration.
- Conducted at various centers in India.
What is the syllabus for MRNAT Exam?
The syllabus covered the MRNAT to the qualifying exam (e.g. 12th or Graduation as the case may be) and aptitude for the program. That included Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and General English, and a few program-specific questions.
Eligibility Criteria for MRNAT Exam 2023
- This scholarship will be valid only for the student who has passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board university.
- Also, the applicant must have passed the qualifying examination of class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Only those students will be eligible for this scholarship who have at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For B.Tech you must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualification exam.
- This scholarship is eligible for students with bachelor’s degrees in a recognized university.
- These are the eligibility criteria for Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023.
Benefits and Advantages of MRNAT?
Candidates appearing in the MRNAT exam can 100% scholarship on the basis of their MRNAT score. And also the applicant will get direct admission to Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Candidates have to submit the address proof for all programs.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Email id and mobile no.
- Net Banking information
|Registration Start||Updated soon|
|MRNAT exam 2023 application form last date||Updated soon|
The process to Apply for the Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test( MRNAT) 2023:
Those eligible candidates are Register for this MRNAT Exam can apply by following the steps given below -:
- First, we have to go to the official website of Manav Rachna.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Where you have to click on the Apply now “button.
- Then the Application form will open on your computer screen. Where you need the fill up the details. Whereas follows:-
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Name of candidate
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph
- Signature as per the prescribed format
- 10th mark sheet etc.
- When you filled up the all details carefully after you need the click on submit button. And submission of the application form
- In this straightforward way, you easily apply under MRNAT Exam.
MRNAT Application Fee:
1200 rupees have been kept in the application fees of MRNAT, which you will have to fill through Credit card/Debit card /Net banking and E-wallet. Do not forget to take the printout after paying the application fee.
- MREI Campus
- Sector—43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi—Surajkund Road, Faridabad—121004,(Haryana), India
- General Enquiry:
- MRIIRS: +91-129-4198000,4198100
- MRU: +91-129-4268500
- MRDC: +91-129-4268800
- Email: email@example.com