About the Program:
The government of Manipur stars an initiative to provide financial assistance to the ST students of Manipur. This scholarship is for those students who are studying in classes 9 and 10. This scholarship is known as the Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2023. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial help to ST students studying in school and remove the financial constraints which they are facing in their education. The selected candidate will receive a scholarship and other grants.
Moreover, in this article, you will get all kinds of detail regarding this scholarship program such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, selection criteria, important dates, and application process so that you can easily apply for this scholarship and grab this opportunity for your future.
Students asked questions (SAQ)
Who are eligible for this scholarship?
- Applicant must be a domicile of Manipur.
- Applicant must belong to the ST category.
- Applicant must be studying in classes 9 and 10 as a regular full-time student government school and School recognized by the government or the central State Board of Secondary Education.
- The annual family income of the applicant is not more than INR 200000 from all sources.
- All above students are eligible for Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2023.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
- An amount of INR 150 per month to be a scholar and INR 350 per month to hostellers will receive.
- Book and ad hoc grant of INR 750 per annum to day scholar and INR 1000 per annum to hosteller.
- Students will disabilities will receive an additional allowance of up to INR 240 per month.
|Allowances for students with disabilities studying in private unaided schools||Amount (IN INR)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind Students.||160|
|Monthly Transport Allowances for students with disabilities (as defined in the persons with Disabilities Act 1995), if such students do not reside in the hostel which is within the premises of the Educational Institution.||160|
|Allowance of monthly coaching to mentally retarded and mentally ill students.||240|
|A monthly helper allowance is admissible to any of the hostels willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||160|
|Allowances of monthly escort for severely disabled (i.e.with 80% or higher disability) day scholar/students with low extremity disability.||160|
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Applicant’s caste certificate by an authorized revenue officer.
- Applicant’s family income certificate.
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph with signature.
- Previous year mark sheets/certificates.
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for the Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2023 program.
- Last date of the scholarship- Soon Update
- Defect verification’s last date- Soon Update
- Institution verification’s last date- Soon Update
How can you apply?
1: Click on the Apply Now button.
2: After that, click on new registration.
3: Now click on click here for other scholarship schemes hosted on NSP 4 AV 2022-23
4: Read the guidelines correctly and carefully select the undertaking and continue
5: Select the domicile of the state scholarship category pre-matric scheme type scholarship scheme gender to write the name of the applicant fill in the date of birth mobile number and email ID
6: Now, you have to provide bank details (bank name, IFSC code, account number )
7: After that, select Aadhaar for the bank account number as the identification detail and click on the registered button.
8: Now, the mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
9: After that, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
10: After that, An ID and password will be generated for future reference
Step 11: Take a printout for further use.
Note- This is how you can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2023. All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly and carefully you cannot change any of your details after submitting the form.