Internship Program For B.Arch/M.Arch
Urban Planning Internship Program 2023 is initiated by NRANSCCL (Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Smart City Corporation Limited). It is applicable via the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) internship portal to B.Arch/M. Arch degree holder. Discover the future of urban living with Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Vikas Pradhikaran – the government of Chhattisgarh’s groundbreaking initiative to create a Smart City. As an intern for the Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Smart City Corporation Limited, you’ll be at the forefront of the first Smart City Project in India. Under the scholarship selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of INR 11690 for the duration of 6 months.
Moreover, we are sharing all the details regarding this Urban Planning Internship Program 2023 such as eligibility, benefits, required documents, and the process of applying for the applicants, so that they can easily apply for this scholarship and take advantage.
Required Documents for Internship Program
- Mark sheet degree e of applicants
- Applicant`s qualification certificates
Application Process for Internship
You can apply for this scholarship by following the steps:
- Click the button to “Apply Now” below
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the button “Submit” to complete the process of application.
- These are the process for applying Urban Planning Internship Program 2023
The last Date for NRANSCCL Urban Planning Internship Program 2023 form will be Soon Updated.
SAQ (students asked questions)
Eligibility Criteria for Internship
- Applicant must be B.Arch/M.Arch degree holder
- Applicants must have interests and relevant skills
- Applicant must be available for a duration of 6 months
Benefits of Program 2023
The selected candidate will receive a monthly amount stipend of INR 11690 for a duration of 6 months.
If you have any queries regarding this then kindly ask in the comment section.