Nikon Scheme for Students
Nikon Scholarship Scheme 2023 is an initiative started by Nikon India Private Limited. This scholarship is initiated to provide financial support to students of an underprivileged section of society to pursue photography-related courses. This program is for students of class 12th pass who are enrolled in photography-related courses with a time period of 3 months or more. Nikon India runs many initiatives to promote education including special education and enhancing vocational skills.
In this article, you will get all kinds of details regarding this Nikon Scholarship Scheme such as eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, and important dates so that you can easily apply for the scholarship and grab this opportunity.
Student-asked questions (SAQ)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be pursuing photography-related courses within a period of 3 months or more.
- Applicant must have passed the 12th standard.
- Annual family income is not more than INR 600000.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Nikon Scholarship Scheme 2023
Benefits of Scholarship
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount of UP to INR 100000.
Important Dates of Scheme 2023
We will soon update the last date to apply for this Nikon Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Applicant’s identity proof photo.
- Applicant’s address proof.
- Applicant’s class 12th mark sheet (self-attested copy).
- Applicant’s admission proof (college/institution ID card/college fee receipt etc).
- Applicant’s current academic year fee receipt.
- Applicant’s bank account details such as (passbook copy/canceled cheque).
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill in the required details carefully and correctly in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process for the Nikon Scheme 2023.
- Take a printout for further use.
Nikon company offers the Scholarship Scheme 2023 program, and applicants can apply to take advantage of all the benefits provided.