Introduction of Scholarship 2023
Lucknow University has issued a scholarship for students who leave their studies midway due to poor financial conditions. The scholarship known as the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship 2023 has been launched by Lucknow University. Through this scholarship financial assistance will be given to the students. This scholarship is only for the students of Lucknow University. The purpose of this scheme is to help the students deprived of education. And by giving them higher education, their future has to be bright.
About Lucknow University Scholarship 2023
A constituted committee for Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship 2023. This Committee scrutinizes the 245 applications given by the students in the Welfare Office and selects the candidates on the basis of their merits. And also the University Faculties Department will also keep special attention to the selection process. According to the representative of Lucknow University, Durgesh Srivastava, so far 50 students have been selected for the Scholarship. While giving good news to the students, Vice-Chancellor Professor Alok Kumar Rai has said that Lucknow University has done many important works for student welfare and social development in the last 2 years while implementing NEP 2023. Out of which there is a student welfare scholarship. Under this scholarship, the family income of the students who are deprived of education is less than 3 lakhs, they will be given Rs 15000 education assistance per academic session.
Highlights of Lucknow University Scholarship 2023:
|Name of the scheme||Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Lucknow University|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Official Website||Link Here|
Total Number of Scholarships Awarded:
The Lucknow University committee will decide how many students will be selected for the student welfare scholarship. The members of the committee are as follows:-
- Dean of the academic cell
- Dean of the Student Welfare
- A profession nominated by the vice chancellor Chief proctor
- Student nominated by the vice-chancellor
Student-Asked Questions (SAQs)
Who are eligible for Scholarship 2023?
- For a scholarship, the applicant must have passed the previous semester and the annual examination with good marks. And the back paper should be eligible.
- The student must have passed the prior examination with at least 60% marks in the examination.
- Must have a minimum of 75% attendance in the previous academic semester within 1 year.
- Only those students are eligible for this scholarship whose family income is less than 3 lakhs in a year.
- For Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship 2023, the student should have an income certificate issued by the Tehsildar officer.
- The student must be enrolled in any one of the respected courses of the university.
- Applicant should not have any record of any illegal work. (The application should be accompanied by a certificate from the Proctor’s office.)
- The applicant should not have received any financial aid (scholarship or fellowship) of any kind before.
What are the Benefits and Advantages of Lucknow University Scholarship 2023?
Students who leave their studies midway due to poor financial conditions. In view of the situation of such students, the Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship has been launched by Lucknow University. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 15,000 will be provided to the students within the annual / semester fee is reimbursed. So that students can brighten their future by getting higher education.
- Fee Receipt Copy
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent authority
- A certificate from the Proctor’s office certifying that the student has not engaged in any illegal activities.
Process to Apply
Those eligible candidates are interested in this Scholarship can apply by following the steps given below -:
- First of all, we have to go to the official website of Lucknow University.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the ‘Scholarship Application Form’ button.
- After clicking on the button, download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Enter the details of all the information asked in the application form which is as follows:-
- Students name
- Year/ session
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Local address
- Permanent address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination details, etc
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents. And check the application form carefully. Whatever mistake has happened, fix it only then.
- After that pay the application form fee.
- After that submit an online application at the DSW office appropriately to complete the application process.