About the Internship:
Great Opportunity for those looking for an internship. The management of the Asian Development Bank start the initiative of an internship program offered to Master`s or Ph.D. degree applicants which is called ADB Internship Program 2023. The main objective of this internship program is to give the experience to graduate students through research assignments based on ABD’s current operational needs. Asian Development Bank (a regional Development Bank headquartered in Ortigas Centre located in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines). The selected applicants will receive a stipend amount of USD 69 per day.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of details regarding this ADB Internship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, the application process, and important dates so that you can easily apply for this internship program and take advantage given of Asian Development Bank.
Student-asked questions (SAQ)
Who are eligible for this internship?
- Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. level program in any recognized college institution in India or one of the ABD member nations.
- Fluent and excellent command of English for ADB Internship Program 2023.
- ABD’s work requires the applicant to be actively studying in an academic field directly related to it.
- Applicant must have professional experience and relevant skills to the assignment.
What are the benefits of the Internship Program 2023?
The main benefit of this ADB Internship Program 2023 is that selected candidates will receive a stipend of USD 69 per day and they have a chance to start their career under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals in a world-class organization after the completion of the internship.
What are the required documents?
Applicant’s curriculum vitae (CV).
We will soon update the last date to fill out the form.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) evaluates applications based on the Eligibility requirement relevance of the academic study, level of the candidate’s interest, work experience, and motivation to contribute to development work. ABD we will also consider institutional representation, nationality, and gender balance in the overall intern selection process.
How can you apply for this internship?
- Click on the Apply Now button
- After that, it will redirect you to the official website
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online application form
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on submit button to complete the application process
- Take a printout application form for further use
This is how you can apply for Internship Program 2023 and grab the opportunity which is given by Asian Development Bank.
Asian development bank
6 ABD Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550,
Mteri Manila Philippines
Telephone no. – (+63) 2 86324444 | fax Number – (+63) 2 86362444
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org