U-Go Scholarship Program
Attention, ambitious students of California, USA! Are you tirelessly pursuing a brighter future, only to be hindered by financial constraints? Fear not, for U-Go, an esteemed non-profit organization, stands ready to extend a helping hand through its life-changing U-Go Scholarship Program 2023. This extraordinary opportunity beckons all students in need of financial aid who are dedicated to their professional graduation in fields like engineering, nursing, pharmacy, teaching, medicine, and beyond. Embrace this chance to turn your dreams into reality and propel yourself toward a successful and fulfilling career.
Further, this program assists young girls who are in their graduate courses and selected candidates get financial help of up to INR 60,000 per year for up to 4 years. The U-Go Scholarship Program 2023 is especially for young women who pursue their professional degree graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Students must have secured at least 70% marks in high school (10th class) and intermediate (12th class).
- Only Indian students can apply for this program.
- The applicant`s parent’s annual income from all sources must be less than INR 5 lakhs.
- Applicants who are in their first year of graduation can apply for this program.
- Young women who are doing professional graduation courses such as engineering, pharmacy, medicine, nursing, and teaching apply to this scholarship program.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The selected scholars will receive scholarships are as followings:
- For the teaching section-INR 40,000 per year for 2 years.
- For pharmacy and nursing sections-INR 40,000 per year for 4 years.
- For the engineering & medicine section- INR 60,000 per year for 4 years.
Important Note: The scholarship amount can be utilized for only academic study purposes, including fees, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
These are some benefits of the U-Go Scholarship Program 2023 for young females.
Required documents to attach are the following:
- Intermediate (12th class) mark sheet and passing certificates.
- One government-issued identity proof (voter id card/ aadhaar card/driving license/PAN card).
- Admission proof of current year (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate issued by competent government authority/salary slips)
- Payment receipts are to be submitted for funds spent by beneficiaries toward their academic pursuit.
- Applicant`s bank account details.
- Applicant`s photograph.
Application Process for Scholarship
- Press on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Fill required details in the online application form such as name, gender, obtained marks etc.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Carefully upload your all relevant documents.
- At last click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- That is how you can apply for the U-Go Scholarship Program 2023.