Hey there! Have you heard of the ShalaDarpan Scholarship? It’s a cool website made by the Rajasthan Government to help students get scholarships. The goal is to make it easy for students to find and apply for scholarships that will help them out. There are 16 different scholarships available on the website from different parts of the government. So if you’re looking for some extra help with school, check out the website!
This article has all the important info you need to know about the ShalaDarpan Scholarship Portal. You’ll find out about 16 different scholarships that are available, what kind of awards you can get, who’s eligible to apply when the important dates are, and what documents you’ll need to have.
|Name of Portal||ShalaDarpan Scholarship|
|Applicable For||Rajasthan Students|
|Amount||Upto Rs 80,000/-|
Scholarship Portal 2023- Scholarship List
Below is the mentioned list of Rajasthan Scholarship mentioned in ShalaDarpan Portal:
- SC Students Pre-Matric Scholarship (Classes 6 to 8)
- Class 6 to 8 ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- SC Students Pre-Matric Scholarship (Classes 9 to 10)
- ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship (Classes 9 to 10)
- Pre-Matric Scholarships to the Children of those involving in cleaning occupation.
- Class 9 to 10 OBC Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SBC/MBC Students
- Ex-Servicemen Talented Daughters Scholarship
- Scholarship for wards of soldiers( Dead or Permanently Disabled)in Pre Kargil Wars (Before 1 April 1999)
- Scholarship for wards of soldiers (Dead or Permanently Disabled) after the Kargil War (After 1 April 1999)
- SC Students Class 11 to 12 Post Matric Scholarship
- ST Students Post Matric Scholarship (Classes 11 and 12)
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- SBC/MBC (Special Group) Students Post Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students
- Classes 6 to 8 Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Rajasthan citizenship is required.
- Applicant must fulfill all the conditions of the scholarship he/she has applied for.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in the previous academic year.
- The applicant’s family income must not exceed a certain limit.
- Above are the eligibility criteria for ShalaDarpan Scholarship 2023.
- Register on the portal by providing the required details such as name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Then log in to the portal.
- Choose the scholarship scheme of your choice.
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
Benefits under ShalaDarpan Portal are different for different scholarships.
The Rajasthan Scholarship Portal is a vital initiative that aims to provide financial assistance to students who are unable to afford higher education. We hope this article has provided you with comprehensive information on the Scholarship Portal and its benefits. If you still have any queries you can ask in the comment section.