Rupeek Off Campus Drive
Are you passionate about business analytics? Do you want to be part of a dynamic technology team? Look no further! Rupeek, the leading fintech startup based in Bengaluru, is hiring for the position of Business Analytics Internship. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers to kickstart their career in the exciting world of data analytics. In this article, we will provide you with all the details you need to know about the Rupeek Off Campus Drive for internship and how to apply.
Rupeek off Campus Program 2023: A Gateway to Success
Rupeek is a Bengaluru-based fintech startup that aims to revolutionize traditional lending models by leveraging the power of technology. Since its public launch in 2015, Rupeek has emerged as the number one player in the consumer lending space. With Series-B funding from top-tier investors like Sequoia and Accel, Rupeek is well-positioned to bring transformative financial innovation to the market. Therefore Rupeek Off Campus Drive is one of the best opportunity to gain fintech experience
Business Analytics Internship: Key Details
- Job Role: Business Analytics Internship
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Batch: 2023 & 2024
- Experience: Freshers
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary/Stipend: Best in Industry
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for the Internship Program
To be considered for Rupeek Off Campus Drive for Business Analytics Internship at Rupeek, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification:
- Graduating from BTech/BE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate Must Be:
- Available to start the internship immediately
- Willing to relocate and work from the office (Based out of Bangalore)
- Available for a 6-month full-time internship (July – Dec, 2023)
Candidates with the following skills and knowledge will have an added advantage:
- Working knowledge of Excel (Good to have SQL skills).
- Familiarity with advanced analytical tools such as R, Python, and Tableau.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to effectively communicate data and ideas verbally, in writing, and through presentations.
- Above are the skills required for Rupeek Off Campus Drive for Business Analytics Internship.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Business Analytics Intern at Rupeek, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with large data sets of customer information to derive actionable insights
- Track and manage the progress of various structural initiatives through the creation of analytical reports and tracking dashboards
- Provide analytical insights to assist the leadership in making crucial product and business decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of their respective functions and take ownership of delivering associated initiatives.
Selection Process for Business Analytics Internship
The selection process for the Rupeek Internship Program 2023 includes the following stages:
- Resume review
- Online Test
- 2-3 rounds of technical interviews
Application Process for Internship Opportunity
To apply for the Fintech Internship Opportunity 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Rupeek or click on the following link: Apply Now
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume.
- Submit the application.
Please note that the deadline for Internship Applications is approaching soon, so make sure to apply as soon as possible to secure your chance to join Rupeek as a Business Analytics Intern. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of business analytics with Rupeek, the frontrunner in fintech innovation. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey towards a successful career!