Education is the backbone of a nation, and getting a good education is every student’s dream. However, pursuing higher education is becoming more and more expensive. To make education affordable, universities around the world offer scholarships. In this article, we will discuss the great scholarships offered by Robert Gordon University.
About Robert Gordon University:
Robert Gordon University is a public research university located in Aberdeen, Scotland. The university was established in 1992 and is named after Robert Gordon, a wealthy merchant who gifted his fortune to the foundation of Robert Gordon Hospital in Aberdeen in 1730. The university has an excellent reputation for providing quality education to students worldwide. Robert Gordon University offers various courses, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs, in various fields such as business, engineering, health sciences, and the creative arts.
The Great Scholarships at Robert Gordon University:
The University offers Robert Gordon University Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university. The Great Scholarships provide financial assistance to students to cover their tuition fees for the first year of their studies.
To be eligible for the Great Scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Have an offer of a place to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at Robert Gordon University starting in September 2022
- Meet the English language requirements for the course applied for
- Be self-funded (i.e., not in receipt of any other scholarship, sponsorship, or other funding)
- Not have previously studied at Robert Gordon University.
Benefits of the Great Scholarships:
The Robert Gordon University Scholarship provides financial assistance to students to cover their tuition fees for the first year of their studies. This helps make education affordable for students who may not have the financial resources to pay. In addition to financial assistance, the Great Scholarships also provide students with the opportunity to study at one of the top universities in the UK.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Great Scholarships, students must complete an online application form available on the Robert Gordon University website. The application form requires students to provide personal details, academic qualifications, and other relevant information.
To apply to the Robert Gordon University Scholarship scholarship click the button Apply Now
Tips for a Successful Application:
To increase the chances of a successful application, students should:
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
- Complete the application form accurately and provide all the necessary information
- Please provide a clear and concise personal statement explaining why they are considering for the scholarship
- Apply early to avoid missing the application deadline
Documents Required for Application:
The following documents are required for a successful application:
- Academic transcripts
- English language proficiency certificate (if applicable)
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Offer letter from Robert Gordon University
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Important Dates and Deadlines:
The application deadline for the Robert Gordon University Scholarship is June 1st, 2022. Students are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid missing the deadline. Successful applicants will be notified by June 30th, 2022.