About REET Test
REET is a state-level teacher eligibility test that is conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE). It is a mandatory test for candidates who wish to teach in the schools of Rajasthan. The exam is conducted for two levels, i.e., Level 1 for primary teachers and Level 2 for upper primary teachers. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about REET Exam 2023.
REET Important Dates
As the exam will be conducted by RBSE so we will soon update the last date for REET Exam 2023.
To be eligible for the REET Exam 2023, a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizenship of India is required.
- The applicant must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
- Alternatively, candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE Regulations, 2002 can also apply.
- Above are the eligibility criteria for REET Exam 2023.
The REET Test 2023 will consist of two papers:
Paper 1: For those who have the desire to teach classes 1 to 5.
Paper 2: For applicants who want to teach students of classes 6 to 8.
Both papers will consist of 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and will be conducted for 150 marks. Paper duration 2hr 30 min.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Syllabus
The REET Syllabus for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the REET Exam 2023 will be based on the Rajasthan State Education Board’s curriculum for classes 1 to 5 and classes 6 to 8, respectively. The syllabus will cover the following REET Subjects:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- The language I (Hindi, English, etc.)
- Language II(Hindi, Sanskrit, etc.)
- Mathematics and Science (for Paper 1)
- Social Studies/Social Science (for Paper 2)
Exam Preparation Tips
To crack the Exam, candidates should follow the below preparation tips:
- Candidates must understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Make a plan to study and follow it.
- Practice previous years’ exam papers and mock tests.
- Read and revise regularly.
- Regularly study current affairs and general knowledge.
The REET Test 2023 is a highly competitive exam that requires dedicated preparation and hard work. By understanding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and preparation tips mentioned in this article, candidates can increase their chances of cracking the exam and achieving their dream of becoming a teacher in Rajasthan.