Oppo India Genius + Scholarship:
Attention all aspiring engineers! We understand the value of a quality education, but we also recognize the financial hurdles that come with it. Fear not, for Oppo India’s scholarship program is here to support and uplift talented engineering students like you. The Oppo India Genius + Scholarship 2023 is specifically tailored to provide the necessary financial assistance for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students. With this scholarship, you can fully concentrate on your studies and embark on your journey to becoming a successful engineer, free from the burden of financial worries. The program offers flexible monetary awards, ensuring that deserving candidates receive the scholarships they need. Notably, India has already established a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with IIT Delhi, further solidifying the credibility and reach of this incredible opportunity.
Moreover, we are sharing our kind detail regarding this Oppo India Genius + Scholarship 2023. The details include information such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, selection criteria, the application process, and last date, etc. These details are helpful to candidates so that they can easily apply for this scholarship program. The beneficiary will get a scholarship amount that can be used against academic expenses such as tuition fees, stationery, internet, books, and so on.
Students Asked Questions (SAQ)
Benefits of this Scholarship
It provides monetary awards for the selected candidates so that they can make better career and continue their education.
The starting and deadline dates are not available yet these dates will update soon.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship 2023
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant must have taken admission in any engineering degree courses at recognized institutes in India.
- A good rank in JEE examination.
- Must have passed 12th standard with a good score.
- All above applicants are eligible for Oppo India Genius + Scholarship 2023
What are the required documents for this scholarship?
- Applicant’s identity proof such as Aadhar card.
- Class 12 passing certificate.
- Applicant’s admission proof.
- Applicants Jee score card.
- Applicant’s scanned signature.
- Photograph of applicants.
- Selection will be done on the basis of JEE rank.
- Selected applicant should have a minimum CPI (CGPA) of 8.0 or above for the 2nd to 4th year to renew their scholarship.
How can you apply?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- It will redirect you to the official website
- Fill in your details correctly and carefully in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit button to complete the process.
This is how you can apply for Oppo India Genius + Scholarship 2023 and takes benefits.