About the program:
Legrand starts an initiative to offer a scholarship program which is called the Legrand Scholarship 2023 program under its CSR (corporate social responsibility). The main objective of this program is to support deserving girl students who wish to pursue BE/BTech/B.Arch degree and other graduation (Finance or Science) BSC/BCom/BBA etc will receive 60% of the annual course fee up to INR 60000 for special category students will receive 80% course fee up to INR 100000 per year till the completion of their graduation course.
Moreover, you will get all kinds of detail regarding this scholarship such as eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, application process, and important dates so that you can easily apply to this scholarship program and grab the opportunity to make a better future.
Name of the scholarship: Legrand scholarship program
Launched by: Legrand
Launched for: Girl students
Application mode: Online
Student-asked questions (SAQ)
Who are eligible for Legrand Scholarship 2023?
- Applicant must be a girl and transgender student across India only.
- Applicant should be pursuing B.tech/BE/B.Arch, other graduation (Finance or Science) BSC/BCom/BBA, etc.
- Applicants must have cleared the 12th class in 2021-22.
- The annual family income of the applicant is not more than 500000 from all sources.
- Applicants must have secured at least 70% or above marks (60% or above marks for differently abled and transgender students.
Required documents for Legrand Scholarship 2023 :
- Applicant’s Aadhar card.
- Applicant’s age proof (birth certificate Aadhar card mark sheet of 10th class).
- Applicant’s class 10th mark sheet.
- Applicant’s class 12th mark sheet.
- Applicant’s family income certificate (form 16 of parents/ bank statement of last 6 months).
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph.
- Photo ID card.
- Proof of admission of College/University fee receipt.
How can you apply?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- It will redirect you to the official website of this scholarship program.
- After that, click on apply now button on the home page of the official website.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout for use.
This is how you can apply for Legrand Scholarship 2023.