Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship
Unleashing the gateway to boundless opportunities, the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023 emerges as a transformative and life-changing initiative by Yuva Unstoppable, a renowned and esteemed NGO. By extending a much-needed lifeline of generous financial support, this scholarship stands as a resolute pillar of hope, illuminating the path for deserving and underprivileged students to achieve their dreams. With an unwavering mission to pave the way for a brighter future, the program wholeheartedly dedicates itself to empowering students and nurturing their academic pursuits, instilling within them the confidence to reach for the stars.
The aim of Yuva Unstoppable through the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship in India is to provide underprivileged children with access to drinking water, education, youth affairs, cleanliness and sanitation, and many circular activities for their welfare. It is a leading NGO founded in 2005 by a group of Zealous individuals led by Amit Shah with the mission to empower children and youth by transforming Government schools. Amit Shah launched Yuva Unstoppable at the age of 23 after his MBA from Yale, he declined a JP Morgan Wall Street offer to work on the Real Street of India.
Eligibility Criteria for Yuva Scholarship
- Open for students only from Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, and Ahmedabad.
- Students must be either-
- Pursuing JEE and IIT coaching after class 10th or Pursuing in the first year of the engineering/MBBS program
- Applicant must have scored 85% marks or above in class 10th and 12th examinations.
- The annual family income of students is less than 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable are not eligible for the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023.
Benefits of this Scholarship
The main benefit of this Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2023 is a fixed amount of INR 50000 per year.
- Mark sheet of previous class/ semester.
- A government-issued identity proof (aadhaar card/driving license/voter ID card/pan card).
- Current year admission proof (admission letter/institution identity card/ Bonafide certificate/fee receipt).
- The annual family income proof.
- Applicant`s bank account details.
- Applicant`s passport-size photograph.
- Aadhaar card of the applicant`s parents (optional).
- PDF of applicant`s house picture (3-4).
- 1-month electricity bill (any summer months example March, April, and May)
Note: Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
Application Process for this scholarship
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Fill in the required details correctly in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
As we have discussed above all the details about Scholarhsip 2023 program. You can easily apply for this scholarship at this webpage.