We recognize the significance of the KVPY Fellowship exam and its potential to shape the futures of aspiring students aiming for a career in science and research. In this article, we present a comprehensive guide to KVPY Registration, offering invaluable assistance throughout the entire process. Our team of experts has dedicated extensive effort to providing you with precise and current information, ensuring a seamless registration experience. Trust our guide to equip you with the knowledge and guidance needed to navigate each step effortlessly.
Overview of KVPY
The KVPY Fellowship 2023 is a highly regarded national-level fellowship examination, organized by the Government of India’s Department of Science and Technology (DST). This esteemed program is to identify and nurture exceptionally talented students in the fields of science and research, providing them with opportunities for personal and professional growth. The exam is designed to encourage and inspire young students to take up a career in the field of science and research. The exam is open to students studying in Class 11, 12. It is also open for the first year of undergraduate courses in Basic Sciences.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Registration Process
The KVPY Fellowship 2023 registration process is straightforward and can be done online. The registration process usually starts in the month of July and ends in August. Registration Process is as follows:
- Visit the official KVPY website
- Click on the “Application” link on the homepage.
- Select the “Student” option and click on “Continue.”
- Fill in the required personal and academic details and click on “Submit.”
- Upload the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature, and click on “Submit.”
- Pay the application fee through the various payment options.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship
Before registering for fellowship, it is essential to check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Age Limit: For Class 11, the candidate must be born on or after 1st January 2006. For Class 12 and the first year of undergraduate courses in Basic Sciences.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Mathematics and Science in Class 10 Board Exams (65% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is one of the best fellowship programs. It tests the analytical abilities of the students. Therefore we recommend students to apply for this fellowship.