Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
With the increasing competition and complexity of competitive exams, it has become challenging to clear them without proper guidance and support. Unfortunately, the exorbitant fees charged by coaching institutes often create barriers, preventing many talented and deserving students from pursuing their dreams due to financial constraints. However, there is a glimmer of hope for these meritorious students, thanks to the visionary leadership of Delhi Chief Minister, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. He has introduced the transformative “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.”
Under this scheme, SC/ST/OBC/EWS students will be helped by giving them free coaching. So that students can make their bright future by passing the competitive examination without worrying about the economic situation. The work of this scheme will be done under the SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi State. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of the SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Of Delhi Mr.Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launched for||SC/ST/OBC/EWS category students|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Yojana
- The applicant for this scheme must be a permanent resident the of Delhi.
- The student belongs to the SC/ST/OBC/EWS Categories in Delhi.
- For this scheme, only the student who has passed in 10TH and 12th classes from school in Delhi will be eligible.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the specific competitive examination.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/12th certificate
- Graduation/any other certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- EWS certificate
- The first page of Passbook of bank account
Application Process for Jai Bhim Yojana
Those eligible candidates are interested in this Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023 can apply by following the steps given below:-
- First of all, by, we have to go to the official website of the SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi State.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Where you have to go to the important notice.
- After this, you search on the “ Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana New Notice” link.
- After clicking on the link, a pdf file will open before you.
- Carefully read all the available detail in the Pdf file.
- Then hit on the “Application Form for the Students under Jai Bhim 2022-23” link
- After clicking the application form will open in Pdf File.
- Then click on the “Download” button and take out the printout.
- All the information asked in the application form was filled all the details carefully. Which is as follows:-
- Name and address of the coaching institute
- Name of the competitive exam
- Duration of the course in months
- Name of the student
- Father name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Resident address
- Mobile number
- Email ID.etc.
- Attach the above documents with the application and paste a passport size photo on it.
- After this, submit your application form to the address given below which is as follows-
Deputy Director (Implementation), , Welfare Department of SCs, STs, OBCs, GNCT of Delhi, Vikas Bhawan, B- Block, 2nd Floor, IP Estate, New Delhi.
There is no information available about the date of submission of application form, soon you will be informed about this information.