About Scholars Program
GSK Scholars Program 2023 is for those students who are in the first year of MBBS from government colleges. Selected candidates will get a scholarship amount INR 1,00,000 per annum. We will soon update the last date to apply for this scholarship. To know more details about the Scholars Program kindly read the article.
The GSK Scholars Program is a CSR initiative of the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline. It offers scholarships worth up to INR one lakh per year to deserving students pursuing MBBS. To be eligible, students must have attained an average of 65% in the Class 12 board exams and must have an annual family income of less than INR 6 lakh.
Over View for GSK Scholars Program
Scheme Name: GSK Scholars Program 2023
Organized by: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)
Launched for: Students
Benefits For: Cash award
Mode of the Application Form: Online
Last date: Soon Update
- To apply for the GSK Scholars Program 2023, students must fill up an online application form and submit the required documents.
- They should upload their marksheets, PAN cards, driving licenses, family income proof and bank account details.
- Then, the form must be verified by the scholarship authorities via telephone.
- The shortlisted students will receive an annual scholarship of INR one lakh. For more information, visit the official website.
- First of all login the official website of the department.
- Then fill in the registered ID and move to the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Follow the ‘GSK Scholars Program application form page.
- Hit on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Submit all the details in the correct place
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and press on ‘Preview’.
- Finally, take the print out for next process.
SQS(Scholarship Query Solution)
After Selection, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred (on an annual basis) directly to the scholars’ bank account.
What is the selection mode of this GSK Scholarship?
Academic merit and financial background, Telephonic interaction, Document verification of the selected candidates, and Final selection.
What is the Eligibility of the GSK Scholars Program?
To apply, students must complete the application process. They must be pursuing their first year of MBBS or equivalent in a government college during the academic year 2022-23. They should have a family income of six lakh rupees or less. In addition, applicants must upload relevant documents to their application in the prescribed format
What are the Benefits of the Program
The scholarship is given for 4 years. The deadline for applying is October 15, 2022. For a year’s worth of study, a GSK Scholars Program scholarship can bring in up to INR 1,00,000 in scholarship funding. In total, this can amount to INR 4.5 lakh in four-and-a-half-year
What are GlaxoSmithKline Scholars Program 2023
The GlaxoSmithKline Scholars Program (2023), which is part of GlaxoSmithKline’s CSR efforts, provides financial assistance to deserving MBBS students from all over India. The aim of this scholarship program is to provide a high-quality medical education to aspiring doctors of tomorrow. To further this goal, the pharmaceutical giant will partner with GiveIndia to provide financial aid to qualified students.
Is NEET Examination Preparation Student eligible for the scholarship?
No, NEET Examination Preparation Students is not eligible for this scholarship. Currently, the scholarship is open for those students who are pursuing their studies in the first year of their MBBS program. You can apply for this scholarship next year.