Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023
For the different castes of India, the government of Odisha started a Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023 Odisha which covers all category students such as General, OBC, SC/ST SEBC/EBC, etc. The main objective of the government is to work for the future of youth special for the Odisha region to empower and motivate their higher education and make their future bright to secure their life. Through this scholarship program, the students will be able to get different awards and opportunities to achieve their goals easily.
Who is Eligible for Yojana Odisha 2023?
The Candidate must be having a bachelor’s degree and post-graduation degree.
What are the Benefits of the Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata?
Through Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023, Odishathe students will be able to get different awards and opportunities to achieve their goals easily.
- Certificates of Qualification
- Aadhaar Card of Candidates
- Income Certificate (parents/guardian)
- Residence Certificate
- Passbook of Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
- College ID Card
- HIV/AIDS affected parents certificate
- Households without shelter certificate
- Living/Destitute certificate
- Tribal group certificate
- Manual scavengers certificate
- Single mother certificate
- Labourers certificate
How can you apply for Yojana Odisha 2023?
Those students are interested in this Yojana Odisha 2023 can apply by following some steps given below:
- First of all, you need to click on the button of Apply Now.
- After that, you need to select the relevant scholarship scheme on their computer screen.
- Then, you have to fill up the necessary details on the website.
- Finally, click on the button of submit the scholarship application form.
- By following this step you can apply for Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023.
Application Start Date – Soon Update
Application Last Date – Soon Update
- According to the official statement of the organization of Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Scholarship Odisha 2023 the student will be selected on the marks obtained in their qualifying examinations.
- If the students survive with lower annual household incomes will be able to get preference.
- The family income must not exceed or above the INR 1,20,000 (One Lakh Twenty Thousand) per annum.
Department of Higher Education Government Of Odisha,
The Deputy Secretary Scholarship
Higher Education Department, Odisha Secretariat,
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact number – (+91) 6742396550
Some Important Links
If you have any queries related to Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section.