Credit Suisse Program
The Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2023, proudly presented by Credit Suisse, stands as an extraordinary initiative dedicated to providing underprivileged students with unparalleled access to top-tier education. This invaluable scholarship program is committed to making higher education not just accessible but affordable, alleviating the financial burdens for those in need. If you’re an eligible student pursuing advanced degrees like an MBA or MA (Economics) at select institutions, seize this golden opportunity to apply for a scholarship that can cover up to 80% of your total fees or a fixed sum of up to INR 2,00,000.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investor investment banking capabilities. This scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students to cover their academic expenses and this program helps to make a bright future for the students. The Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2023 is a part of the bank`s corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant enrolled in the first year of the MBA program (batch 2023) at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune, or the first year of a Master of Arts (Economics) program (batch 2023) at Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi.
- Applicants passed graduation ( in any stream) with 60% marks or above.
- The annual family income of applicants should be less than INR 5, 00,000.
- Applicants impacted by the pandemic may also apply for this scholarship program.
Benefits of Scholarship
Financial assistance up to 80% of total fees or INR 2, 00,000, whichever is less.
- Applicant`s Identity proof (Aadhaar card).
- Applicant`s passport-size photograph.
- Family income proof (form 16/form 16 A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Admission proof of applicant (college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year.
- Applicant`s bank account details (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Mark sheet or grade card of graduation.
- These are the required documents for Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2023
Note: Applicants impacted by the pandemic need to submit the death certificate of earning parent(s) or proof related to job/employment loss (ITR documents comparative monthly Bank statements indicating salary disruption, job termination letter of the earning family member, or any credible proof).
Application Process for Scheme
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Fill in all required details carefully and correctly in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents of the applicant.
- Click on the “Submit” button for completing the process of application.
Note: The last date of the Scholarship Program 2023 will be updated soon
As you can apply for the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2023 for needy students of MBA and MA (Economics) and take benefit of the financial assistance for covering your all academic expenses. It is a scholarship for art students and management students.