CBSE Scheme :
Unlock the doors to a brighter future with the CBSE Merit Scholarship, a visionary initiative by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Exclusively crafted for the singular girl child of parents, this scholarship is a beacon of financial support for deserving students pursuing their Higher school education after acing the CBSE class 10th examination from an affiliated school.
Imagine the empowerment that comes with a generous monthly financial assistance of INR 5000, ensuring a smooth academic journey for a maximum period of 2 years. Moreover, we have shared all the details about the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2024 because it creates an easy way for understanding this female school scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must be single girl child of their parents.
- Applicants must have secured 60% marks or above in the CBSE class 10th examination.
- Applicants must be between studies in class 11th and 12th at any CBSE-affiliated school whose tuition fee is not more than INR 1500 per month.
Note: NRI applicants of the board are also eligible for the award.
What are the benefits of this female scholarship?
The scholarship amount of INR 500 per month will be given to the selected girl students. It will be transferred through ECS/NEFT to selected female students.
NRI candidates will get maximum of INR 6000 tuition fee.
What is the required document for this scholarship?
- Duly filled and attested affidavit original by the first class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/executive magistrate/notary.
- Attested undertaking by the school principal where the girl students are studying.
What is the application process for this scholarship?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Then you will be redirect to the official website.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button the complete the process application.
This is how you can apply for the CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for single girl child 2024 and grab the opportunity