About the Program:
Central Board of Secondary Education initiated a scholarship scheme known as CBSE Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is for a single girl child. The focus of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious single girl student who wants to continue their Higher school education. For this scholarship, the girl should be the only child of parents and have passed CBSE class 10th examination from CBSE affiliated school. The selected girl will receive financial assistance of INR 5000 per month for a maximum period of 2 years.
Moreover, we have shared all the details about the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2023 because it creates an easy way for understanding this female school scholarship program.
- Applicants must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must be single girl child of their parents.
- Applicants must have secured 60% marks or above in the CBSE class 10th examination.
- Applicants must be between studies in class 11th and 12th at any CBSE-affiliated school whose tuition fee is not more than INR 1500 per month.
- Above all the girl’s students are eligible for CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for single girl child 2023.
Note: NRI applicants of the board are also eligible for the award.
What are the benefits of this female scholarship?
The scholarship amount of INR 500 per month will be given to the selected girl students, transferred through ECS/NEFT to selected female students.
NRI candidates will get maximum of INR 6000 tuition fee.
What is the required document for this scholarship?
- Duly filled and attested affidavit original by the first class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/executive magistrate/notary.
- Attested undertaking by the school principal where the girl students are studying.
What is the application process for this scholarship?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Then you will be redirected to the official website.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button the complete the process application.
This is how you can apply for the CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for single girl child 2023 and grab the opportunity