Attention, aspiring graduates and diploma holders in Engineering! The Government of India has unveiled a golden opportunity with the BOAT Apprenticeship (Southern Region) 2023. If you are a B.Tech/B.E graduate or hold a diploma in Engineering and passed out in the academic year 2023, this program is tailor-made for you. But that’s not all! Non-engineering graduates who completed their studies in the same academic year are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Apprenticeship
The candidates applying for BOAT Apprenticeship (Southern Region) 2023 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a full-time student in the respective courses.
- The candidate should hold a diploma/degree in Engineering in all disciplines.
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree in non-engineering subjects such as B.A/B.Com/B.B.A/B.C.A, etc.
Benefits of Apprenticeship
BOAT Apprenticeship (Southern Region) 2023 offers many benefits to the selected candidates. Here are some of the benefits:
- Students having a Degree in Engineering and Non-Engineering will get a monthly stipend of INR 9,000 for a year.
- Candidates holding a Diploma in Engineering will receive a monthly stipend of INR 8,000 for a year.
- All the candidates are getting one-year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme of the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Government of India.
Note – No TA and DA will be payable for attending the walk-in interview.
The candidates are required to carry the following documents while appearing for the walk-in interview:
- Original qualification certificates in the concerned stream of study mentioned in eligibility criteria
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Xerox of provisional certificate
- 3 sets of biodata.
- Above documents are required for BOAT Apprenticeship (Southern Region) 2023.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply for Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and carefully read the details.
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can directly appear for the interview along with all the relevant documents at the below-mentioned address –
BOAT (Southern Region)
4th Cross Road
Chennai – 600 113
- The candidates must carry all the necessary documents, including original qualification certificates and identity proof.
- After submitting the documents, the candidates will have to appear for a walk-in interview on the mentioned date and time.
- The selected candidates will receive an offer letter for apprenticeship training.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) 2023 is a great opportunity for B.Tech/B.E (full-time) graduates/diploma holders in Engineering and non-engineering graduates to get a head start in their careers. This apprenticeship training program will enable them to learn and earn at the same time.