About Aditya Birla Covid Program
At a time when the world is grappling with the Covid-19 pandemic, Aditya Birla Capital has launched a scholarship program to support students affected by the pandemic. The Aditya Birla Scheme 2023 program aims to provide financial assistance to deserving students who are facing hardships due to the pandemic and need help to continue their studies. In this article, we will discuss how to apply and get selected for the Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Program-Important Overview
The Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023 Program is a scheme initiative launched by Birla Capital to help students who are facing financial difficulties due to the Covid19 pandemic. The program aims to provide financial assistance to deserving students who need help to continue their studies. The scholarship program is open to students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or diploma courses.
Eligibility Criteria for the Covid Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023 Program, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- To apply for this position, it is a prerequisite that the candidate holds Indian citizenship.
- The applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, or diploma course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant’s family income must be less than Rs. 5 lakh per annum.
To apply for the Covid Scholarship Program, the applicant needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Aditya Birla Capital.
- Click on the ‘Scholarship Program’ section.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure that you meet all the requirements.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details, including personal information, academic information, and family income.
- Upload the required documents, including the mark sheet of the last qualifying examination, income certificate, and ID proof.
- Submit the application form.
- Above are the steps to apply for Aditya Birla Scholarship 2023 Program.
The selection process for the Covid Scholarship Program involves the following steps:
- Screening of Applications: The applications received will be screened, and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Telephonic Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for a telephonic interview to assess their financial needs and academic performance.
- Final Selection: The final selection will be based on the telephonic interview and the applicant’s academic performance.
Benefits of the Scholarship Program
The Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship provides the following benefits to the selected candidates:
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 25,000 per annum.
- Mentorship support from Aditya Birla Capital.
- Opportunity to participate in industry-specific webinars and workshops.
The Covid Scholarship Program 2023 is a great initiative to support students who are facing financial difficulties due to the pandemic. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply for the scholarship program and take advantage of the financial assistance, mentorship support, and industry-specific webinars and workshops that it offers.